Wolfville Funeral Chapel
Wolfville Chapel – Opened in 1947 on the south side of Main Street but it has since been torn down. Between 1947 and 1950, Mr. Lindsay purchased the current property in Wolfville and sold the downtown location. When he had purchased the property, it was two separate homes with a space between. The east house was used as the funeral home. When the two houses were joined together, the west side became the funeral home, and the east side was the residence.